Categories: Nail Art Nail Art Gallery Nail Art Tutorials
Are you a fan of minimalist nail art? Then you will love this Starry Sky manicure! This black and white nail design is adorned with tiny stars and tiny dots that resemble the night sky. It’s understated yet chic. A great bonus that is incredibly easy and quick to do.
All you need are some great star stickers and a detailed nail art brush. My tip for making tiny dots would be – don’t hurry! Take the time to put the perfect round points on each nail and the result will be amazing. Even if I kept it shiny, these minimalist nails would look amazing in a matte finish too.
If black and white isn’t your thing, try a classic black with gold stars, or even pastel pink and white stars. There is plenty of room to experiment!
- Start with a protective primer.
- Add 2-3 coats of a pure white nail color. Apply 1 thin layer of top coat and allow to dry.
- Put black star stickers on all nails. Here are my best tips on how to apply nail stickers flawlessly.
- Make small dots of different sizes with the 01 Warrior Brush.
- Seal with a glossy top coat and you’re done. Slightly airy!
Now to you!
Are you a fan of minimalist nail art or do you prefer more elaborate, colorful prints, such as flowers? … And the main question, how do you like my Starry Sky nails? 🙂 🙂
– Maria, xx
MORE MINIMALIST NAIL ART IDEAS:
Did you enjoy this post?
Then stay in touch by subscribing to our weekly newsletter or follow us on Bloglovin.