* Links marked with an asterisk are affiliate links, these will help Ree with the running costs of the blog
There’s a brand new shade of Victoria Beckham Bitten Lip Tint called Amour and it’s a beautiful nude. It joins Chérie and the original universal color Bisou, and I have photos and samples of all three here that I can show you.
What is Victoria Beckham Bitter Lip Tint?
Victoria Beckham Bitter Lip Tint
The original color Bisou, a rich berry shade, was launched on the market in October 2019. You can read the full review along with the lip liners. Cherie was next and now we have amour. Scroll down for swatches.
- Fills, colors and smooths the lips
- Provides a translucent color
- The weightless gel texture is enriched with hyaluronic acid and squalane to provide moisture and plump up
- Transparent natural matt color
- Care through ultra-comfortable wearing comfort
- Stays in place without feeling dry, sticky, or tight.
New Shade Amour Swatch
Like Chérie, the Amour shade was inspired by and developed with the Victoria Beckham beauty community. The brand asked their Instagram audience to help develop the product and they reviewed, tested, and named the shade.
Victoria Beckham Bitten Lip Tint in Amour is a pure nude peach:
- Victoria Beckham Bitten Lip Tint in the new Amour Swatch
Key Ingredients & Skin Care Technology
- Sodium hyaluronate – three different sizes of hyaluronic acid molecules work synergistically to penetrate the lips to varying depths – draws in moisture, resulting in visibly smooth and plump-looking lips
- Mustard Sprout Extract – Herbal extract that instantly adds volume to lips without irritating while increasing microcirculation to enhance your natural lip color
- Squalane – herbal emollient known to prevent moisture loss and restore skin suppleness and flexibility.
All requests Lip Tint Shades & Swatches: Amour, Cherie, Bisou
Love, Cherie, kiss
From summer 2021 we will have three shades in the Victoria Beckham Bitten Lip Tint:
- Amour – pure peach nude
- Cherie – wafer-thin pink rose
- Bisou – rich nude berry
Victoria Beckham Bitten Lip Tint Swatches – Love, Cherie, Bisou
Lip swatches all shades
If you really want to define the look of the lips and add volume, you can outline them first, but I love to use them on their own for a really fresh, undone look – as if your lips were naturally that exact color!
The lip tint feels cool and refreshing, with no menthol or mint. It feels good and moisturizes and my lips are comfortable to the touch.
Where can you buy them
The Amour shade is currently exclusive to VB for £ 32. The collection is available from the following links: